The Asian Management Institute provides new
intellectual capital with which to enrich
business education in Asia, business and trade
opportunities, and our existing degree and
executive education programs.
- A rich resource of
Asian business cases are being
developed for use at Ivey, other universities
and training sites throughout the world.
- Case writing and case teaching expertise are
being developed and taught throughout Asia
Ivey designed workshops and by Ivey faculty.
- Research and case writing in Asia will give Ivey
firsthand experience, which can be shared on
many educational fronts.
- Practical management research and knowledge of
Asian best practices will contribute to
continued economic growth in the region.
- Meeting the need for high quality business cases
and management education in Asia is a
significant business opportunity.
- Ivey graduates who are prepared for the Asian
context, but have a global perspective, will add
value to Asian businesses.
- Ivey professors will represent a significant
resource on Asian markets for both Canadian and
- This Asian commitment provides an opportunity to
dramatically enhance Ivey?s reputation for
global management education and research.
Support and Gifts
Financial support is essential to our
plans. It enables AMI to launch new
initiatives as well as to build on current
success. Over the past years, we have
received substantial support from our
alumni, corporations, foundations and
We invite you to join the growing list of donors
and sponsors whose generous contributions allow
AMI to further its goals. For information on
Ivey's Asia Campaign, contact Janet De Silva, Dean,
Ivey Asia at: