Carol Stephenson [Our Dean]
"To develop business leaders who think globally, act strategically and contribute to the societies in which they operate."
- Full-time undergraduate Honors Business Administration (HBA)
- Full-time graduate degree programs (MBA, MSc and PhD)
- Executive MBA (EMBA) program in 2 locations: Downtown Toronto (ING Direct Leadership Centre) and Hong Kong
- Executive Development (core programs plus custom programs for corporations)
- 99 Professors
- 9 Lecturers
Over 22,000 degree alumni and 15,000 Executive Development alumni in over 99 countries.
Ivey Business School is located on Western University campus in London, Ontario, Canada midway between Toronto and Detroit, Michigan. Within London, it also offers programs a short distance off of Western's campus at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre. Ivey has also branched outside of London, operating from its downtown Toronto campus at ING Direct Leadership Centre, from its Hong Kong campus, Cheng Yu Tung Management Institute and on the ground in Mumbai, India.
- Currently revolutionizing business education with the pioneering Cross-Enterprise Leadership™ approach to teaching and research
- Ivey Business School has earned an international reputation for its teaching and research excellence and the high calibre of its students and faculty
- Over 40% of all Ivey alumni hold the title of Chair, President, C-Suite, Vice-President, Managing Director or Partner
- Renowned for its "case method," Ivey Business School is one of the two most important producers of business cases in the world alongside Harvard.
- Ivey is the world's largest producer of current Asian and Indian business cases.
- First North American business school to open a permanent campus in Hong Kong
- Ivey has more emerging leaders on the Caldwell Partners' "Top 40 Under 40" list than any other business school
- 19 Ivey alumni running Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
- 92% Career Placement rate for the MBA class of 2010
- Ivey Business School is home to Ivey Business Journal, Canada's leading magazine of business thought and management practice, as well as the prestigious International Transactions in Operational Research