Tuition & Fees Banner

Tuition Schedule and Other Fees at Ivey HBA

Tuition Fees for 2014-2015 (Domestic)

Year 1 (Arts, Social Science) $7,077.96
Year 2 (Arts, Social Science) $7,077.96
Year 3 (HBA Year 1) $23,948
Year 4 (HBA Year 2) $23,548

 

Tuition Fees for 2014-2015 (International)

Year 1 (Arts, Social Science) $21,522.96
Year 2 (Arts, Social Science) $20,798.96
Year 3 (HBA Year 1) $31,122
Year 4 (HBA Year 2) $30,722

 

Tuition Schedule & Other Fees

There are additional ancillary fees of approximately $1,175 per year. Tuition is due in full by mid-August or students can opt for a $60 deferral fee to pay in two instalments. If paying in instalments, then 70% of total fees is due by mid-August and the remaining 30% is due in January. For more information on tuition and fees please visit Western's Registrar website at http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/student_finances/fees_refunds/fee_schedules.html

Computers & Course Materials

You will need to purchase a notebook computer before the start of HBA 1 classes. If you need help on the details and specifications of different models, please contact Ivey IT Center. You will also need course materials for the Ivey HBA Program which will amount to approximately $3,000 - $3,500 for each year.

For a sample of the overall costs in HBA 1, please consult the charts on the Academic and Living Expenses Page.

Download HBA Financial Aid Brochure

Important Dates

  • AEO 2015 Application Deadline: January 14, 2015
  • Ivey HBA 2015 Application Deadline: January 30, 2015

View all Important Dates