Strategic Leadership Through Disruption
Successfully capitalize on technology-induced disruption and drive greater growth by enhancing your customers' experiences.
Technology is changing, and it’s happening faster than ever. Technological disruption can be nerve-racking if you’re not prepared for it. So don’t be caught off guard. Be ready to lead your organization through disruption. Capitalize on it. Use it to enhance your customer experience, and strengthen your organization.
Taking advantage of disruption takes a different form of strategic leadership and unique business skills. You need to know when to act, and what to do. Let us help.
This program will help you determine if your company is ready to become a disruptor. We’ll show you how to recognize and profit from changes that are affecting your customers, business, and industry. You’ll learn how to harness the strategies and resources needed for tackling transformative digital initiatives.
What You Learn
Cultivate a growth mindset
- Adopt a growth mindset and learn to view disruption as an opportunity for growth and transformation.
- Expand your willingness to take risks, experiment with new ideas, and learn from failure. Recognize how, why, and where disruption is impacting your industry.
- Create a culture of innovation that encourages experimentation, creativity, and collaboration. Empower employees to share their ideas, experiment with new approaches, and take calculated risks.
Enable sustainable change
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers and use disruption to deliver new and innovative products and services.
- Embrace emerging technologies and use them to create new opportunities for growth and transformation. Predict where to invest in new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and the internet of things, and use them to create new products and services or streamline business processes.
- Leverage new processes and business models to create value for customers.
Build agility and resilience
- Find ways to help identify and capitalize on exponential market disruption in your industry.
- Apply tools and frameworks for diagnosing your company’s readiness to be a disruptive market force.
- Understand how to “disrupt yourself” by reframing your perspective, thinking, and core assumptions.
How You Learn
The Ivey Academy Team Programs are designed to be delivered exclusively within one team, area group, or organization. By learning together and exploring cases as a group, you'll forge lasting relationships between colleagues and find creative ways to apply learning to your real-world business context.Learn more about the Ivey Experience
Karen S. Walch