Our commitment to your success begins the moment we meet - whether by phone, by email, or in person. Our team is available to support you throughout your Ivey journey, from the application process, during the program itself, and after graduation. We also provide guidance for your partner as they support you in your career development.
Deidre L. Henne, EMBA '09
Ivey makes sure that the only thing you have to worry about is your learning. Our Class Manager was phenomenal. Whenever I had a question, she was always there to take my call. Even if it was something I could technically look up myself, but it might take an hour, I could just call and get an answer."
Deidre L. Henne, Assistant Vice-President (Administration) & Chief Financial Officer,
Making It Possible
Our faculty members stay immersed in the business world through their own consulting, research and personal business activities. Based on this real-world experience and knowledge, they'll facilitate your class discussions and ensure all angles of a business case are probed. Outside of class, they'll be available to coach you through challenges and provide additional support as you improve your leadership skills.
Enhancing Your Career Development
Career development is one of the most common goals shared by EMBA participants. To this end, Ivey has developed a comprehensive program including workshops, seminars, and one-on-one coaching. These services are based on the four key principles of career development:
- Self-assessment to understand your unique value proposition and build your brand.
- Research and targeting to identify opportunities that match your ideal work preferences.
- Creating a career management strategy to market yourself internally and/or externally.
- Executing a realistic career plan based on networking and effective search techniques.
Involving Your Partner In A Meaningful Way
If you have a partner, they'll likely play a meaningful role in supporting you, which is why Ivey offers a special Partners' Orientation Program designed to connect your partner to your EMBA experience as soon as the program begins.
Making It Possible
- Four consecutive days per month (Thursday to Sunday).
- 17-month program.
- One-week residential session at the beginning of each of the three terms.
- One-week International Trip.
- Two start dates each year: September and February.
- A break in classes during the summer months.
- Classes held at Ivey's state-of-the-art Tangerine Leadership Centre in downtown Toronto.
- All accommodations, meals, and other amenities are of the highest quality, providing an effective and efficient learning environment that enriches your experience.