- Entrepreneurial Cognition
- International Entrepreneurship
- Opportunity Identification & Evaluation
- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Daniel Clark is an Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Ivey Business School. He is a finalist and/or winner of numerous awards for his teaching, research, and reviewing. His research has been published in outlets such as the Journal of International Business Studies and Journal of Small Business Management. In 2020, he was appointed Associate Editor of the Journal of Small Business Management.
His current research explores the cognition and decision-making of entrepreneurs; in particular, how entrepreneurs make complex decisions about starting, growing, and internationalizing their ventures.
Born and raised in Ontario, he is a prolific traveler who has lived in three additional countries, visited more than forty more, and is now back living in Canada for the first time since 2012. Father, husband, dog-owner, and nursing a significant addiction to the Food Network; his family is happy he stopped after 4 degrees.
- PhD. Indiana University
- MB Indiana University
- MBA Queen’s University
- BSc Dalhousie University
Honours & Awards
- IE Business School, Top Instructor, 2020 & 2021
- AOM Best Reviewer, Entrepreneurship (2014 & 2017)
- AOM Best Reviewer, International Management (2017, 2018 & 2019)
- AIB Best Reviewer (2013, 2014 & 2019)
- AOM Entrepreneurship Division Best Paper from a Doctoral Dissertation (2015)
- AIB Best Dissertation, Finalist
- AOM Best Dissertation, Finalist
- Kelley School of Business, Top PhD Instructor, 2017
- Kelley School of Business, Panschar Teaching Award, Finalist, 2016
- IE Business School, Madrid, Spain (2018-2021)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA (2012-2017)