Erik Bohlin (Professor and Ivey Chair in Telecommunication Economics, Policy and Regulation, BEPP) is an expert in telecommunications policy, an inter-disciplinary topic concerned with the impact of digitalization in the economy and society. He is Editor-in-Chief of Telecommunications Policy, a premier journal in the field. He is on leave as Professor at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. His graduate degree is in Business Administration and Economics at the Stockholm School of Economics (1987) and his Ph.D. is from Chalmers University of Technology (1995). He is a Member of the Swedish Royal Academy of Engineering, and Past Chair of the International Telecommunications Society, an inter-disciplinary professional society convening conferences on the evolving digital society and policy needs.
- Business Administration and Economics - Stockholm School of Economics
- PhD - Chalmers University of Technology
- Editor-in-Chief of Telecommunications Policy
- Member of the Swedish Royal Academy of Engineering
- Past Chair of the International Telecommunications Society
- Professor at Chalmers University of Technology (on leave)
- Expert roles to government and industry (including a tenure as Special Advisor to European Commissioner on Media and IT)