- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Isam Faik is an Assistant Professor of Information Systems at the Ivey Business School, Western University. His research focuses on the relationship between digital transformation and institutional change, including studies on the changing nature of work, digital inequality, and online social movements. His research contexts include healthcare, agriculture, sharing economy platforms, government, and FinTech. Isam's research is published in leading Information Systems journals including MIS Quarterly, Journal of the AIS, Information & Organization, and Information Systems Journal. He is a Senior Editor at Information & Organization.
Isam received his Ph.D. in Management Studies as a Gates scholar from the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. He completed his master’s and bachelor's degrees in Engineering from McGill University. Prior to joining the Ivey Business School, he held faculty positions at the National University of Singapore and the University of Southampton.
- Leveraging Information Technology (HBA)
- Technology and Humanity (HBA, MSc in Digital Management)
- Information Systems Special Fields (PhD)
- Ph.D., Management Studies, University of Cambridge
- Master of Engineering, McGill University
- Bachelor of Engineering, McGill University