- Strategic Storytelling
- High Impact Presenting
- Presentation Skills
- Professional Communication
- Written Communication
- Technical Communication
- Media Relations
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Michele Martin is a Lecturer in the Management Communications group at the Ivey Business School.
Michele graduated from Western University with an Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacology and Health Sciences. She continued her education obtaining a certificate in marketing, and communications and public relations, both from Western. She received her Accreditation from the International Association of Business Communicators in 2007.
Michele has over 20 years in communications, public relations and marketing experience in health care. She has worked at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) as Internal Communications Manager, Strategic Priorities and Lawson Health Research Institute as the Manager of Communications and Public Relations. Michele has her own communications consulting firm M2communications.
- HBA - Management Communications
- Honours Bachelor of Science, Western University
- Certificate Marketing, Western University
- Certificate Communications and Public Relations, Western University
Honours & Awards
- 2021 COVID-19 Response & Recovery Management and Communication (4), International Association of Business Communicators
- 2016 Communication Training, Operational Communications, International Association of Business Communicators
- 2015 Communication Training, Written Communications for Coordinators, International Association of Business Communicators
- 2010 Electronic and Digital Communications, Intranet and Holiday E-Card, International Association of Business Communicators
- 2009 Special Event, a Café Scientifique Experience, International Association of Business Communicators
- Manager, Internal Communications and Strategic Priorities, London Health Sciences Centre
- Manager, Communications and Public Relations, London Health Sciences Centre
- Director, Communications and Public Relations, Centre for Health Innovation and Leadership, Ivey Business School
- Manager, Communications and Public Relations, Lawson Health Research Institute
- Professor, Fanshawe College
- Professor, Western University