- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Nanxi is an Assistant Professor at Ivey Business School. As an optimizer, she is passionate about applying optimization techniques to solve revenue management problems, as well as theoretical problems in integer programming. Combining data, optimization tools and economic models, her work provide operational strategies and practical insight for online selling platforms in this digital age.
Before joining Ivey, she is a PhD student at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics and spent one and a half years at Sauder Business School, UBC.
- Renjie Chen, Bo Jiang, Christopher Thomas Ryan, Nanxi Zhang. ``A Data-Driven Approach to Modeling Assortment Optimization: The Tractable Case of Similar Substitutes." Available at SSRN 4072188 (2022) (Equal authorship, submitted to Management Science. First round result: reject and resubmit.)
- Bo Jiang, Zizhuo Wang, Nanxi Zhang. ``Revenue Management Under a Price Alert Mechanism.'' Available at SSRN4154861 (2022) (Equal authorship. Accepted by WINE 2022 and MSOM conference 2023. Management Science first round result: reject and resubmit.)
- Bo Jiang, Zizhuo Wang, Chenyu Xue, Nanxi Zhang. "Assortment Optimization in the Presence of Focal Effect" (Equal authorship, soon to submit)
- 2018.9-2021.9: Ph.D. student, Shanghai University of Finance and Economic
- 2021.10-2023.1: Visiting scholar, Sauder Business School, UBC
- 2023.07-2023.08: Visiting Scholar, Chinese University of HongKong, Shenzhen