- Behavioral Economics
- Marketing Metrics
- Political Marketing
- Marketing Accountability
- Watch the Faculty Focus episode featuring Professor Bendle
- Read the Impact article featuring research from Professor Bendle
- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Neil’s research has two strands. The first investigates the measurement of marketing performance and the accounting/marketing interface. The second focuses on the impact of non-standard decision making in commercial and political markets using evolutionary game theory and behavioural economics.
Neil is the Chair of the Marketing Accountability Standards Board advisors. He is co-author of Marketing Metrics: The Manager’s Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance (3rd edition) Wharton School Press. Neil blogs weekly on decision-making and management at www.neilbendle.com and is co-author of a cartoon book: Behavioural Economics for Kids.
- Measurable Marketing
- Competition and Competitor Analysis
- Decision Making
- PhD, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- MBA, Darden School, University of Virginia
- MA, University of Liverpool
- BA, University of Nottingham
Honours & Awards
- Ivey Business School, Research Merit Award, 2016, 2017
- JAME - 2016 Outstanding Review of the Year
- David G. Burgoyne Faculty Fellowship (2014-17)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing, Ivey Business School, Western University (2010-present)
- Finance Manager Labour Party (UK) (1996-2002)