- ABC Costing
- Quality Processing
- Strategic Managerial Accounting
Rick Randolph P. Kudar is a Professor Emeritus at the Ivey Business School. Prior to joining the school, Kudar served as an officer in the Canadian Armed Forces, as well as on teaching positions at the Darden School and the University of Virginia. He earned a degree in Chemical Engineering from the Royal Military College of Canada, an MBA and PhD from Western University, and is a Certified Management Accountant.
Kudar's research interests have focused on the measurement and management issues associated with the pursuit of productivity and quality within firms. He has participated in management development programs in Kenya, Botswana, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, China and Slovenia. At the Ivey Business School he is a faculty member on several executive development programs. Recently he co-authored Cases in Management Accounting with two associates from other universities.
- BEng, Chem - RMC
- MBA, Western
- PhD, Western
- CMA, Ontario
- Faculty member at Ivey Business School, Western University (1979-2005)
- Faculty member at Colgate Darden School of Business, University of Virginia (1977-1979)
- Limited Term appointment at Western University (1972-1974)
- Maintenance Officer, Canadian Armed Forces, Department of National Defence (1967-1970)