MBA 1993 Reunion Gift
Our reunion year is an occasion to renew ties with classmates and reflect on what Ivey means to us. A 25-year Reunion is a BIG DEAL and we have set an ambitious campaign goal of $550,000 to establish an endowed MBA '93 Legacy Award, named for our class. Since our graduation, the cost of getting an MBA has increased significantly, with the annual tuition for domestic students now over $84,000!
It is our goal to achieve 100% class participation and we ask that you consider joining us with a gift or 5-year pledge to the MBA '93 Legacy Award (Select "OTHER" from the drop down menu and indicate "MBA '93 AWARD). All donations will be gratefully received and acknowledged with a thank you from our first MBA '93 Legacy Award donor recipient.
Ivey $25K+@25 Reunion Circle
To mark this special occasion, we know members of our class may wish to honour their 25th Reunion with a $25,000 gift (or higher!) in support of the MBA '93 Legacy Award (can be made in one installment or payable over five years).
A donor with a commitment of $25,000+ will:
- Become a member of the Ivey Society with associated privileges
- Receive an annual stewardship report introducing the MBA '93 Legacy Award recipient
- Receive an invitation to the annual Ivey Scholarship and Awards Dinner held in London, Ontario to personally meet the MBA '93 Legacy Award recipient.
- Network and socialize at special MBA '93 25@25 events.
- Your Class Gift Committee (Chris Donald, Martha Ivester, Wayne Kozun, Lani Martin, Sarah Morgenstern, Rob Pemberton, Wes Pringle, Andrew Semenak, Richard Sones)
Total To Date: $407,750
Todd Hargarten & Sarah Morgenstern, Rob Szabo, Lani Martin, Robert Pemberton, Wayne Kozun, Martha Ivester, Richard Sones, Wes Pringle, Carey & Scott Houston, Steve Phillips, Chris Donald, Bill Tam, Simon Goulet, Bill McLarty, Robert Symmons, Brian D'Costa, Jeff Meyer, Keith Graham, Margo Hoyt, Rob Chand, Laurel DePlaedt, Greg Fitzgerald, Andrew Semenak, Richard Stephenson, Alison Thompson, John Sinclair, John Dickey, Carol Cruickshank, Karen Condon, Brian May, Andy Herrmann, Annette Ebbinghaus, David L Ager, Rick Blaiklock
Results as of October 19, 2018
MBA 25th Reunion Record
Class of 1983
MBA 25th Reunion Participation Record
Class of 1977
Total Raised by Reunion Classes