- The blog post must identify a specific health system challenge, issue or gap that requires an innovative solution. The writer must take a position on the issue, use evidence to justify their position, and then offer recommendations for solutions to address the health system challenge.
- The post should be approximately 600-900 words
- All references must be hyperlinked
- Include full names and a one sentence bio for each author
- Each author will work collaboratively with a research associate throughout the writing process
- Submit blogposts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Western or Ivey undergraduate or graduate student?
If your blog is published you will be considered for a Health Innovation Blog Award.