Module 2: Measuring Effectiveness: Patient Outcome Measures
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The “How-To” of outcomes measurement:
- Where to start
- What measures to use
- Introduction to the International Consortium of Outcome Measurement (ICHOM) standard sets and distinctions between EQ5D and Promise10 instruments
- The value of standardization vs. customization in measurement
- Methods for overcoming barriers to measurement
HOW IS THIS MODULE STRUCTURED?
- This interactive workshop combines case-based learning, guest speakers, and seminar lectures.
- Design Thinking and Leadership content will be integrated with case studies and lectures.
- Continental breakfast will be provided between 8:00-8:30am in the building lobby each morning.
- Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be continuously available throughout the day.
- Buffet lunch will be provided from 12:00-1:00pm each day.
**Discounts available for multi-module registration and multi-employee (3+) registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.**
PLEASE NOTE: It is not a requirement to complete Module 1 in order to sign-up for subsequent modules. However, we strongly encourage that participants complete all 4 modules in the program.
$2495 plus hst
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com.