Module 3: Designing and Managing Cost-Efficient Care
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Informed and nuanced understanding of all costs resulting in the ability to better improve the efficiency of the care delivery process.
- The value of Time-Based Activity-Based Costing (TDABC) systems in the context of value-based healthcare organizations:
- Directly and accurately estimating the resource demands imposed by each transaction, product, or customer.
- More accurate cost-driver rates and unit times for complex and specialized transactions.
- How to better influence costing methods in your organization, and discuss with financial & accounting professionals from a foundation of knowledge.
HOW IS THIS MODULE STRUCTURED?
- Using case studies and lectures, participants will more clearly comprehend the costing aspect of the value equation.
- Design Thinking and Leadership content will be integrated with case studies and lectures.
- Continental breakfast will be provided between 8:00-8:30am in the building lobby each morning.
- Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be continuously available throughout the day.
- Buffet lunch will be provided from 12:00-1:00pm each day.
**Discounts available for multi-module registration and multi-employee (3+) registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.**
PLEASE NOTE: It is not a requirement to complete Module 1 and Module 2 in order to sign-up for subsequent modules. However, we strongly encourage that participants complete all 4 modules in the program.
$2495 plus hst
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com