Module 4: Driving System Performance: How to Implement Change
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The implementation process of high-value care in health systems and the challenges of achieving scale.
- Understanding the business imperative, stakeholder engagement, co-creating the vision, motivating/mobilizing the organization, and experimenting to generate quick wins and organizational momentum.
- How to prepare for the deployment of value-based initiatives within your organization and lead cross-functional and/or institutional implementation initiatives.
HOW IS THIS MODULE STRUCTURED?
- Case studies will be used in concert with a multi-faceted change management simulation workshop focused on change in a healthcare context.
- You will engage with the ExperienceChange™ simulation tool to experience a year-in-the-life of a team leading change, proprietary tool of ExperiencePoint.
- Continental breakfast will be provided between 8:00-8:30am in the building lobby each morning.
- Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be continuously available throughout the day.
- Buffet lunch will be provided from 12:00-1:00pm each day.
**Discounts available for multi-module registration and multi-employee (3+) registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.**
PLEASE NOTE: It is not a requirement to complete Modules 1, 2, and 3 in order to sign-up for Module 4. However, we strongly encourage that participants complete all 4 modules in the program.
$2495 plus hst
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com