- Sana Rizvi
- Jan 7, 2019
Ivey Health is excited to welcome our newest members to the Ivey Health Advisory Council.
The council members provide Ivey Health with valuable insights and aid in furthering Ivey Health’s mission in being a global leader in the areas surrounding value-based health management and innovation through research, education and outreach activities.
Here are the newest additions to our council:
- Dr. Davy Cheng, Acting Dean & Distinguished University Professor, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Tony Dagnone, Former President and CEO, London Health Sciences Centre
- Dr. Cathy Faulds, Associate Lead Physician, London Lambeth Family Health Organization
- Kim Furlong, Director, Federal Government Affairs & Policy, Amgen
- Peter Goldthorpe, Vice-President of Transformation, SickKids
- Arden Krystal, President and CEO, Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Leighton McDonald, President, Closing the Gap Healthcare
- Dr. Jackie Schleifer Taylor, Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer, London Health Sciences Centre
We look forward to working with all of you and appreciate you joining our team.