Applicants are advised to visit the Admissions page to review all required documentation before submitting an application.
Applications for the August 2019 intake are NOW CLOSED
Applications for the August 2020 intake will open October 2019
To apply to our program:
- Click on "Apply Now" below (only active when applications are opened)
- Click on "Create Account" (if you have not already done so)
- Status in Canada: If you are an international student, please select "Study Permit"
- To start an application, please sign in to your new account and select the following
- Academic Program: Business Administration
- Academic Degree: *choose the discipline you are applying to
- Please note that if you are applying to a General Management area (i.e. Business, Economics, and Public Policy, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Strategy, and/or Sustainability) you must select "PhD - GM: BEPP, Entre, Intl Bus, Strat or Sustain". Later in the application system, you will be able to specify which of these disciplines you are interested in applying to
- Ensure to click "Save" periodically, as you complete the application, so that no information is lost.
- Complete Personal Information section
- Select " Study Permit" under Status in Canada, if you are an international student
- Complete Academic History section
- Remember to click "Find School" to search for the university(ies) you attended.
- Complete Language section (if applicable)
- If you are an international student, please remember that we require a TOEFL/IELTS score. For details, check our admissions page.
- Complete References section as a unique link will be emailed to each reference, allowing them to submit their material via a secure online site
- Ensure email addresses are spell out accurately
- Check on this page regularly to ensure they have been received
- Complete Supplemental Questions section
- If you are applying to a GM discipline, this is the section where you indicate the area you want to apply for
- Complete the Application Fee Payment ($120 CAD)
- If the payment is not cleared, your application will not be viewed by the Admissions Committee
- International applicants: You can only pay by credit card
- Canadian applicants: You have the choice of credit card, Canadian Money Order or Canadian Bank Draft
- Upload all required documentation to the Supplementary Documents section
*Please check the admission page for all requirements*
- upload a copy of each official transcript
- upload a copy of your GMAT/GRE report
- upload a copy of your TOEFL/IELTS report (if applicable)
- upload your Statement of Research and Professional Interests
- upload your resume
- Review your information in the Submit Application page
- If you are happy with all responses, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
- Once your application is submitted you will not be able to make changes; If you need to make a change after submitting the application, please fill out the contact us form and let us know.
- Ensure that your application is submitted, otherwise, your application will not be viewed
Completing your application before the deadline is important. If it is incomplete or late, there is a good chance your application will not be considered or you will be denied.
- If your contact information changes during the application process, please advise the PhD office immediately through our contact us form
- If you have any admissions related questions, please feel free to contact us