PhD (anticipated completion 2020), Ivey Business School
- Honors Business Administration (Ivey Business School, Western University, 2003)
- Sarta A., J.-P. Vergne, R. Durand, “Organizational Adaptation”. Oxford Bibliographies in Management. Adam Frese (ed.). New York: Oxford University Press. (under review).
- Sarta, A., Attention Grabbers: A Cognition-Capability Study of Early and Intense Managerial Attention to FinTech by Banks, The First Annual Toronto FinTech Conference, Toronto, ON.
Case Publications and Other Teaching Material
- 2018 | Nest Wealth | with Chuck Grace. Ivey Publishing (forthcoming).
- 2006 | Eastern Talon Transport | with Elizabeth M.A. Grasby. Ivey Publishing.
- 2005 | Hospitality Services – The University of Western Ontario | with Elizabeth M.A. Grasby. Ivey Publishing.
- Lecturer, Ivey Business School (2003-2005)
- 2018 | Ad hoc Reviewer, Academy of Management Annual Meeting | Guest Lecturer, The First Annual Toronto FinTech Conference 2017 | Ad hoc Reviewer, Academy of Management Big Data Conference | Panel Moderator, The First Annual Toronto FinTech Conference
- 2017 | Industry White Paper | “Financial Advice in Canada: A Way Forward” | with Chuck Grace, Amy Young, and Romina Maurino | November 2017
- McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited:
• Department Head, Menu Innovation Manager (2011 – 2016)
• Menu Development and Innovation Lead (2008 – 2011)
• Business Insights Consultant (2006 – 2008)
• Business Insights Analyst (2005 – 2006)