PhD (anticipated completion 2023), Ivey Business School
- Master's of Business Administration, August 2013
Emphasis in Entrepreneurship
Graziadio School of Business & Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication, May 2003
Minor in Journalism
Albion College, Albion, Michigan
Entrepreneurial cognition/effectuation, co-founder team dynamics, and gender roles.
- (Under Review) Herko, Richard T., Audra Quinn, and Nikolai Wasilewski. 2017. “Going Beyond What’s Expected: Cognitively-Diverse Boards Of Directors And Their Impact On Firm Sustainability Initiatives.” Advances in Strategic Management.
- Keynote speaker, Pepperdine University Micro-Enterprise Program graduation – April, 2017
- How To Crowdfund Your Dream Into Reality, Pepperdine University & General Assembly – 2015
- CEO, Co-Founder, Uncorked! Games, Los Angeles, California
- Content Marketing Managing Editor, Capital Group, Los Angeles, California
- Adjunct Professor, Pepperdine University, The Graziadio School of Business & Management, Los Angeles, California & California State Polytechnic University, The Collins College of Hospitality Management, Pomona, California
- Managing Editor, Graziadio Business Review, Pepperdine University, Malibu, California