PhD (anticipated completion 2021), Ivey Business School
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), International Business, Maastricht University
- Master of International Business (M.I.B.), Queen's University
- Bachelor of International Business (B.I.B), Carleton University
- Roy, D., Swanson, D., Borden, C., Crawford, A., Bizikova, L., & Huppé, G.A. (2016). A Water-Energy-Food Security Analysis Tool for Mining in Suriname: Operationalizing the Mining Policy Framework of the Intergovernmental Forum on Mining, Minerals, Metals and Sustainable Development. Water International, 41(7): 1035-1043.
- Creech, H., Paas, L., Huppé, G. A., Voora, V., Hybsier, C. and Marquard, H. (2014) `Small-Scale Social-Environmental Enterprises in the Green Economy: Supporting grassroots innovation,’ Development in Practice. 24(3): 366-378.
- Huppé, G. A. and Bala-Miller, P. (2011) `Shareholder Passivity: A Viable Explanation for Failures of Corporate Governance at NewsCorp,’ Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 1(3): 180-194.
- Huppé, G. A. and Hebb, T. (2011) `The Virtue of CalPERS’ Emerging Equity Markets Principles,’ Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 1(1): 62-76.
- Lernoud, J., Potts, J., Sampson, G., Schlatter, B., Huppé, G.A., Voora, V., Willer, H., Wozniak, J., and Dang, D. (2018), The State of Sustainable Markets – Statistics and Emerging Trends 2018. International Trade Centre, Geneva.
- Bizikova, L., Pintér, L, Huppé, G.A., Schandl, H., Arden-Clarke, C., Averous, S., Mansion, A. and O’Connor, A. (2015). Sustainable Consumption and Production Indicators for the Future SDGs,' United Nations Environmental Programme.
- Bizikova, L. Schandl, H. Pintér, L., Offerdahl, K., Huppé, G. A., Almassy, D. Liebert, T. Thrift, C. Niestroy, I. and Vaughan, S. (2014) `Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP): Targets and Indicators,’ United Nations Environmental Programme.
- Potts, J., Lynch, M., Wiklings, A., Huppé, G. A., Cunningham, M. and Voora, V. (2014) `The State of Sustainability Initiatives Review 2014: Standards and the Green Economy,’ International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- Zadek, S., Forstater, M., Cheng, H., Potts, J., Huppé, G. A. (2014) `Meeting China’s Global Resource Needs and Managing Sustainability Impacts to Ensure Security of Supply: Synthesis Report,’ International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- Huppé, G. A., Shaw, S., Dion, J., and Voora, V. (2013) `Food Price Inflation and Food Security: A Morocco case study,’ International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- Patient Safety Orientation and the Reduction of Adverse Events in Hospitals: A Temporal Analysis of the Influence of Organizational Antecedents and Leader Perceptions. Data analysis stage.
- Integrating Care for Patients and Mother Nature: The Influence of Senior Managers on the Evolution of Energy Conservation Projects in Hospitals, 2013-2019. Conceptual stage.
- Huppé, G. A. (2011). Alpha’s Tale: The Economic Value of CSR. Presentation at the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment Academic Network Conference. Sigtuna, Sweden. 26 September 2011.
- Huppé, G. A. (2010). The Virtue of CalPERS’ Emerging Market Principles. Presentation at the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment Academic Network Conference. Copenhagen, Denmark. 5 May 2010.
- Huppé, G. A. (2014) Impacts of Commodity Production on Biodiversity – State of Play of Impact Indicators and Standards. Presentation at the Business Forum of the 12th Meeting of the Conference of the Parties (COP 12) of the Convention on Biological Diversity. Pyeongchang, Korea. 12 October, 2014.
- Huppé, G. A. and Zadek, S. (2014). Meeting China’s Global Resource Needs and Managing Sustainability Impacts to Ensure Security of Supply. Presentation at the DFID/IISD Symposium on Sustainable Development Activities in China. Beijing, China. 10 January 2014.
- Huppé. G. A. and Potts, J. (2013). The State of Sustainability Initiatives Review 2014: Standards and the Green Economy. Presentation at the 2013 ISEAL Conference. London, United Kingdom. 11 June 2013.
- Joseph Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship, 2015-2018
- Doctoral Excellence Research Award, 2016-2018
- Senate Medal (Carleton University), 2009
- Associate, International Institute for Sustainable Development, Canada
- Senior Research Associate, 3ci, Carleton University, Canada
- Analyst, Deutsche Asset Management, Germany
- English, French