- Dr. Kersi Antia
Hoorsana is a Marketing PhD student at the Ivey Business School. She works on both business-to-business and business-to-consumer quantitative strategy research. She is especially interested in utilizing spatial and network analysis methods to investigate why firms succeed or fail in their relationships with other firms and consumers.
- Master of Business Administration, Alzahra University, Tehran, Iran
- Bachelor of Science, Geomatics Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Quantitative marketing strategy
- Network analysis
- Spatial econometrics
- Relationship marketing
- Damavandi, H., Abdolvand, N., & Karimipour, F. (2019). Utilizing Location Based Social Network Data for Optimal Retail Store Placement. International Journal of Earth Observation and Geomatics Engineering. Vol 3, Issue 2, 77-91.
- Damavandi, H., Abdolvand, N., & Karimipour, F. (2018). The Computational Techniques for Optimal Store Placement : A Review. Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2018 (Vol. 1). Springer International Publishing.
Awards and Honours
- Brock Scholarship from Ivey Business School, Western University
- Plan for Excellence Doctoral Fellowship from the Ivey Business School, Western University
- Alzahra University Scholarship
- University of Tehran Scholarship
- Winter American Marketing Association (AMA) conference proceedings, 2021
(anticipated completion 2024)
Ivey Business School