PhD (anticipated completion 2021), Ivey Business School
- Master of Management Science, Peking University HSBC Business School (2015-2017)
- Chinese Language Course, Communication University of China (2014-2015)
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese Studies / East Asian Studies), Free University of Berlin (2009-2014)
Publications & Presentations
- Huang, H., Sheng, C. & Barg, J. (2017). Advocacy Coalition of Green Economy and its Influence on Government Policy in China. In Sternfeld, E. (Ed.) Routledge Handbook Environmental Policy in China.
- Presentation on The Trends of Corporate Social Responsibility in China. At The 3rd International Conference on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance - Sustainability as a New Business Paradigm. Cologne, 08-02-2016.
- Presentation on The Impact of Green Supply Chain on CSR. At The 4th International Conference on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance - Responsible Business for Uncertain Times and a Sustainability Future. Perth, 07-26-2017.
- Secretary General for International Cooperation at Peking University HSBC Business School Center for International Corporation (2016-2017)