Bachelor of Arts, Honors Business Administration, 2016.
Graduated with Distinction, Ivey Business School, The University of Western Ontario.
Awards and Honours
- Finalist, 2019 INFORMS-IBM Service Science Section Best Student Paper Award.
- Doctoral Fellow, 2019 AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium, New York University.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS), The University of Western Ontario, 2019-2020.
- Finalist, 2018 Western Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Presentation Competition.
- Best Paper in Track, Big Data: When Marketing Meets Computer Science, 2018 Winter AMA.
- Dean’s Scholarship, 2016-2020.
- Plan for Excellence PhD Scholarship, 2016-2020.
Ivey Business School
Jun Hyun (Joseph) Ryoo
- Unstructured Data
- Online Word of Mouth
- Machine Learning
- Entertainment Industry