- MS | Business Administration (Graduate School of Business, Yonsei University, 2017)
- BA | Business Administration (College of Business, Yonsei University, 2012)
- Exchange Student Program (Singapore Management University, 2009-2010)
- L. Watkiss & J. Ahn, “Sensemaking in and around Organizations”. In Oxford Bibliographies in Management. Ed. Ricky Griffin. New York: Oxford University Press, forthcoming.
- 2019 | Dazed or Confused? The Joint Effects of Label Straddling and Category Straddling on Investor Appeal (with J.P. Vergne) | The Value Underpinning of Market Categories Symposium | 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management | Boston, United States.
- 2016 | The Role of Noise in a Mutual Selection and Learning Model (with Y. Kwon, J. Kim, & J. Yang) | 76th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management | Anaheim, United States.
Ad hoc reviewer
- 2019 | Ad hoc Reviewer, 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
- 2018 | Ad hoc Reviewer, 78th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
- 2016 | Ad hoc Reviewer, 76th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
Relevant Professional Experience
- KB Securities, South Korea (2012−2014) - Associate, Debt Capital Market Division
(anticipated completion 2021)
Ivey Business School
- Theory: Social Evaluation Theories (Categorization; Symbolic Management)
- Empirics: Blockchain/Fintech Industry