PhD '20, Ivey Business School
- Masters of Environment and Sustainability, Western University, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Guelph, 2015
- Taylor, K. M. & Vachon, S. (2018). Empirical Research on Sustainable Supply Chains: IJPR’s Contribution and Research Avenues. International Journal of Production Research 56(1–2), 950–59.
- Taylor, K.M. (2018). ‘Does it pay to be green?’ revisited: LGM assessment of the relationship between sustainability performance and financial performance. Proceedings of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, November 2018, Chicago, IL.
- Taylor, K.M. (2018). Building sustainable and inclusive supply chains: Integrating base-of-pyramid producers. Proceedings of the 25th Annual EurOMA Annual Gathering, June 2018, Budapest, Hungary.
- Taylor, K., Vachon, S. & Hajmohammad S. (2017). Activist engagement and industry level change: The adoption of new practices by observing organizations. Decision Sciences Institute Annual Gathering, 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Lecturer, Western University, MOS 3330A/B - Operations Management, 2018-2019