PhD 2020, Ivey Business School
- Masters in Labor & Human Resources, The Ohio State University (Columbus, Ohio, USA), 2002
- Bachelors in Production Engineering, V.J.T.I (Mumbai, India), 1999
- Diploma in Production Engineering, Agnel Technical College (Mumbai, India), 1996
- Goswami, K., Mitchell, J. R., & Bhagavatula, S. (2018). Accelerator expertise: Understanding the intermediary role of accelerators in the development of the Bangalore entrepreneurial ecosystem. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 12(1), 117-150.
- Goswami, K., & Plummer, L., (2018). Abundance, Inequality, and their Impact on Creativity. Presented at the Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (BCERC), Waterford, Ireland, June 2018.
- Goswami, K., (2018). Conflicted rationality, creative routines, and the simultaneity of change (surprise) and stability (familiarity). Presented at the European Group of Organization Studies (EGOS), Tallinn, Estonia, July 2018.
- Pedagogical Research Associate/ Teaching Associate for IIMB-edX MOOC on Entrepreneurship – “DO Your Venture: Entrepreneurship for Everyone”, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, 2015-2016
- Guest Speaker/ Lecturer – on Bangalore Accelerator Ecosystem, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, 2015-2016
- Guest Lecturer – Organizational Behavior, Christ University, Bangalore, 2014-2015
Relevant Professional Experience
- Research Associate, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, 2014-2016
- Associate Vice President – Human Resources, Sasken Communication Technologies, Bangalore, 2007 – 2014
- Team Lead - Training & Organizational Effectiveness, Texas Instruments (Consultant through Mafoi), Bangalore 2005-2007
- OD Consultant – Self Employed, Mumbai, 2004-2005
- Assistant Manager – Recruitment & HR, Kotak Mahindra, 2003-2004