Employment Opportunities at Ivey
|Post-Doctoral Associate at the Lawrence National Centre for Policy and Management & the Scotiabank Digital Banking Lab||
Opportunities offered at Western, click here
Faculty Career opportunities, click here
What is a Postdoctoral Scholar?
The University defines a Postdoctoral Scholar as an individual who meets the following criteria:
- the individual completed his or her doctoral degree within three years of the appointment;
- the appointment is time-limited, with the possibility of a one-year renewal;
- the appointment is viewed as preparatory for a full-time academic or research career;
- the appointment involves full-time research and scholarship;
- the individual will work under the supervision of a faculty mentor and often as part of a larger research team; and,
- the individual is encouraged and expected to publish the results of his or her independent research during the period of the appointment.