- Postdoctoral Fellow at the Ian O. Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership, Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario.
- Supervisor: Dr. Gerard Seijts
- PhD, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Western Ontario, 2017
- Supervisor: Dr. Natalie Allen
- Title: “That’s not fair! Examining individual differences in perceptions of equity and its effect on performance in work teams”
- Work teams
- Individual differences
- O’Neill, T. A., Hoffart, G. C., McLarnon, M. J. W., Woodley, H. J. R., Eggermont, M., Rosehart, W, & Brennan, R. (in press). Constructive controversy and reflexivity training promotes effective conflict profiles and outcomes in student learning teams. Academy of Management Learning & Education, DOI: 10.5465/amle.2015.0183.
- Woodley, H. J. R., Bourdage, J. S., Ogunfowora, B., & Nguyen, B. (2016). Examining equity sensitivity: An investigation using the Big Five and HEXACO models of personality. Frontiers in Psychology, DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.02000
- O’Neill, T. A., McLarnon, M. J. W., Hoffart, G. C., Woodley, H. J. R., & Allen, N. J. (2015). The structure and function of team conflict state profiles. Journal of Management, DOI: 0149206315581662.
- Woodley, H. J. R., & Allen, N. J. (2014). The dark side of equity sensitivity. Personality and Individual Differences. 67, 103-108. DOI: 10.1016/j.paid.2014.03.003
MANUSCRIPTS IN PREPARATION
- Woodley, H. J. R., & Ducharme, M. J. (in preparation). Performance feedback in work teams: the effects of intergroup comparisons.
- Woodley, H. J. R., O’Neill, T. A., & Allen, N. J. (in preparation). Group potency and team performance: The moderating role of group cohesion.
- Woodley, H. J. R., Allen, N. J., & Olson, J. M. (in preparation). Attitude towards teamwork: Understanding behaviour in a team environment.
AWARDS AND GRANTS
- MITACS Accelerate Research Grant, Sigma Assessment Systems & University of Western Ontario, 2016-2017
- Graduate Scholarship Award, Human Resources Professionals Association, 2013
- Certificate of Academic Excellence, Canadian Psychology Association, 2013
- Nominated for a Graduate Student Teaching Award, School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, 2012
- Ralph S. Devereux Award, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, 2010