- Postdoctoral Fellow, Ivey Business School, Western University (Supervisor: Dr. Pratima Bansal)
PhD, Sociology, Brown University, 2018
- Dissertation: Environmental Outcomes in Multiple Spatial Scales: Firms, Governments, and Environmental Movement Organizations Beyond the Neighborhood
- Dissertation Committee Members: John Logan (Chair), Mark Suchman, and Timmons Roberts
Corporate Environmentalism, Environmental Inequality, Urban Sociology, Multilevel Modeling, and Spatial Data Analysis Techniques
GRANTS, AWARDS, AND FELLOWSHIPS
- Center for Engaged Scholarship Dissertation Fellowship (US$ 25,000), Community Initiatives, 2016.
- William H. Newman Award (Finalist) for best paper based on a dissertation, The Academy of Management, 2016.
- Best Paper Award, The 8th PhD Sustainability Academy, Ivey Business School and Alliance for Research on Corporate Sustainability, 2015.
- Graduate Research, Training & Travel Award (US$ 4,800), Institute at Brown for the Environment and Society, Brown University, 2015.
- Research Grant (US $3,300), Spatial Structures in the Social Sciences, Brown University, 2014.
- NSF Dissertation Improvement Grant (US$ 11,944), National Science Foundation, 2014.
- Fulbright Graduate Study Award (US$ 70,000), Fulbright Korean-American Educational Commission, 2010.
- Juyoung Lee. 2016. “Organizing and Managing Toxic Chemicals: Internal Corporate Structures and Community Contexts”. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.