Professor, Management Science
- Professor, Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Professor, Statistical and Actuarial Sciences
- Canada Research Chair in Health Care Management Science
- J. Allyn Taylor & Arthur H. Mingay Chair in Management Science
Greg Zaric is an associate professor in management science at the Ivey Business School. He currently holds a Canada Research Chair in Health Care Management Science.
Greg does consulting work with several companies, such as the London Health Sciences Centre, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, Several Pharmaceutical Companies and Stanford University.
- Decision Making with Analytics, HBA and MBA core
- Competing with Analytics, MBA Elective
- Pharmacoeconomics, MBA Health Sector
- Management Science Special Fields, PhD Program
- BSc, Actuarial Science, Western University
- MASc, Management Science, University of Waterloo
- MS, Industrial Engineering, Stanford University
- PhD, Industrial Engineering, Stanford University
- Zaric GS, Cost effectiveness analysis, healthcare policy, and operations research models, Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science.
- Zhang H, Zaric GS, Huang T, Optimal design of a pharmaceutical price-volume agreement under asymmetric information about expected market size, Production and Operations Management, 2011, 20(3):334-346.
- Huang Q, Thind A, Dreyer JF, Zaric GS, The Impact of ED Admission Delays on Inpatient Outcomes, BMC Emergency Medicine. 2010, 10:16.
- Bayoumi AM, Zaric GS, The cost effectiveness of Vancouver's supervised injection facility, Canadian Medical Association Journal, 2008, 179(11), 1143-51.
Honours & Awards
- Lawrence G. Tapp Excellence in Teaching Award, 2008, 2010
- ISPOR Research Excellence Award, 2008
- David G. Burgoyne Award for Outstanding Commitment to Student Development, 2002
- Pierskalla Award for Research Excellence in Health Care Management Science, INFORMS Health Applications Section, 2001
- Associate Professor, Management Science, Ivey Statistician, VA Palo Alto Health Care System