Watch the full recorded broadcast above.
Nearing the one-year mark of our first Leadership in Practice livestream, we are excited to welcome back Ivey’s own Kanina Blanchard for a practical session on some of the best ways you can get your team engaged in virtual meetings. We cover games, getting physical, injecting fun, and more.
In this session:
- 2:01 What has virtual work done to engagement?
- 6:20 What if we don’t want to go back to the office?
- 14:15 Playing games to build trust and motivation
- 19:05 Remote work Bingo
- 31:45 Bring in a graphic artist
- 34:28 Icebreakers and team-building activities
- 36:20 Shake up the technology, get active
- 40:16 How to feel more like yourself
- 51:28 How do you find the time and energy to engage?
- 56:39 Graphic summary of the session
About The Ivey Academy at Ivey Business School
The Ivey Academy at Ivey Business School is the home for executive Learning and Development (L&D) in Canada. It is Canada’s only full-service L&D house, blending Financial Times top-ranked university-based executive education with talent assessment, instructional design and strategy, and behaviour change sustainment.
Rooted in Ivey Business School’s real-world leadership approach, The Ivey Academy is a place where professionals come to get better, to break old habits and establish new ones, to practice, to change, to obtain coaching and support, and to join a powerful peer network. Follow The Ivey Academy on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.