Learning for Individuals
Explore new perspectives at Ivey while taking time for mindfulness, reflection, and practice away from the demands of work.
Accelerate Your Journey
Learn from the same Ivey Business School faculty members who lead our MBA, MSc, and PhD programs. You'll come away from each program with actionable insights for your role through real-world case studies, interactive learning, cross-sector networking, and guided self-reflection.
The Ivey Academy Experience
The Ivey Academy Experience is our holistic approach to learning and development for leaders. These pillars act as guideposts for our participant and client experience, enabling us to go beyond skill development – driving toward transformational behaviour change for individuals and deep strategic impact for organizations.
- Design with deep market sensing, rigorous participant evaluations, and continuous iteration.
- Co-create impactful content and learning experiences through partnerships with clients.
- Build connections with leaders, industries, and organizations worldwide to understand contemporary business challenges.
- Challenge our team, clients, and participants to consider bold new perspectives and research on the Critical Issues of our time.
- Integrate technology solutions, virtual learning, interactive simulations, and multimedia materials.
- Collaborate across Ivey's Labs, Centres, and Institutes to offer the latest in business thought leadership.
- Immerse participants through innovative approaches to experiential learning.
- Enable preparation and sustainment with interactive activities, simulations, and assessments.
- Use real-world case studies, guests, and field visits to illustrate concepts.
- Provide community-building opportunities, encouraging participants to share ideas and create connections.
- Generate impact and change with applied, practical approaches to learning.
- Provide alumni with ongoing benefits and sustainment resources.
- Demonstrate return on investment and measurable business outcomes for clients and individuals.
- Create space for active reflection and application of learning.
- Welcome and value all participants irrespective of race, culture, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and physical appearance.
- Set expectations for behaviour and participation that promote respect and collaboration in a safe environment.
- Exceed accessibility standards, striving towards Universal Design for Learning and proactive accommodation.
Looking for Programs for a Team?
Our expert faculty and designers will help your organization build customized learning experiences to suit your needs.Learn More