QuantumShift Senior Executive Program
Elevate your strategic impact as a senior leader. In partnership with KPMG Private Enterprise™, the QuantumShift™ Senior Executive Program offers transformative learning for executives in QuantumShift Companies.
The QuantumShift Senior Executive Program is designed for senior business leaders working to take their enterprise to a new level of success. It will explore critical issues that matter to a leadership team and provide a valuable peer network you won’t find anywhere else. It is more than an executive education program; it is an entry into an advanced peer network designed to provide business leaders with a platform to share their ideas and challenges.
Who Will Benefit
The QuantumShift Senior Executive Program is exclusively offered to the senior executive teams of QuantumShift alumni companies. Only 50 leaders will be accepted into this program.
What You Learn
Leading through change
- Apply real-world leadership principles in a high-stakes team-building simulation.
- Explore leadership and culture in transition with a case from a leading apparel company.
- Practice communicating your story as an organization.
Planning for strategic growth
- Manage change through Truly Human Leadership.
- Recognize the impact of new technology on your organization — and find ways to stay competitive through innovation.
- Overcome blockers to growth and learn to seize challenges as opportunities.
- Examine radically different management styles and their impact on strategic execution.
Attracting, motivating, and retaining talent
- Lead high-performance teams by inspiring motivation and commitment.
- Consider wellness as a competitive advantage for your teams and your company.
- Gain deeper self-awareness of your personal leadership style.
Building your network
- Work with other leaders in entrepreneurial companies to find common ground and build your personal network.
How You Learn
The QuantumShift Senior Executive Program is deeply experiential, grounded in case research, and facilitated by expert faculty from Ivey Business School. Our real-world approach to learning for executives is about practical application. You'll finish the program with new skills, crowdsourced wisdom, and a clear strategy to tackle specific challenges back at work.Learn more about the Ivey Experience
The entire experience has been eye-opening, challenging, and a real opportunity to be challenged in the way that you think on a day-to-day basis, and really expand that thinking. Working with peers, learning from faculty — it was all extremely valuable.Dallas Gabriel, President, Willis
After finishing the program I’m definitely more prepared to coach my team members and colleagues. As well as personal growth and development, I can draw on the experiences of my classmates to think about some of my challenges from a different angle.Michael McIntyre, Pharmacy Operations Manager, MacQuarries Pharmasave
I love the interactivity of the program because it gets you out of your comfort zone. It pushes you to be vulnerable. You also need to be on your toes and be ready. I enjoyed having the opportunity to share my thoughts and learn from others.Tara Osipoff, Chief Culture Officer, Avana
The program fee covers all program materials, meals, and hotel accommodations. Program fees are tax-exempt.
Organizations and participants in Canada may benefit from the Canada Job Grant or the Canada Training Credit to offset a portion of program fees. Visit our Funding Resources page to learn more.
On the program page, select 'Apply Now' and choose your preferred start date. Submit the program application form and select a payment method. A program advisor may contact you to discuss your eligibility for the program. Once your application is approved, you will be billed directly or receive an invoice. Payment of program fees is due within 30 days of receipt of invoice and no less than 15 days before the program start date.
Our Program Managers will contact all registered participants prior to the program start date with instructions to join our online Learning Management System. Once logged in, you can create a class profile, view other participants' profiles, and access a list of assigned pre-reading, cases, and activities. Plan to review and complete preparation work in advance of each class session.