Succession Planning Launch Series
Simple Succession Planning, Custom Made
Succession planning is a necessary strategic process for organizations of all sizes. However, many companies operate without a plan for their future. That’s why we’ve designed simple succession products to get you started. If you’re looking to build a succession plan that is custom designed to fit your needs, our Launch Series was made for you.
The Launch Series takes advantage of our structured process to:
- Accomplish six months of work in just two half-day working sessions
- Provide an excellent way for you to evaluate the value we bring to your Succession Planning Process with minimal cost and commitment
- Deliver a detailed 12-month Succession Plan in just four-to-six weeks
Through two interactive sessions, our experienced consultants will work with your leadership team to build an actionable Succession Plan that meets your company’s goals.
Launch Session One
In the first (half-day) session, we focus on learning about your specific organizational needs and gathering information to help build your detailed Succession Plan including:
- Nominating your Succession Advisory Team
- Documenting your current Succession Planning process
- Identifying Critical Roles to help determine focus moving forward
- Developing Draft Success Profiles for each leader
- Developing Draft Succession Benches for each leaders team
- Determining what objective metrics you currently have in place
- We then work with what we’ve learned to prepare a customized Succession Plan for each member of your management team including a detailed project plan for each stage of the process.
Launch Session Two
In the second session, we collectively review, critique and analyze the Succession Plan while:
- Reinforcing the urgency of Succession Planning using staff metrics, hiring activities, and retirement eligibility data
- Validating draft Success Profiles and Succession Benches by leveraging perspectives from multiple leaders
- Developing Assessment and Development Plans for successors
- Building accountability into the process by assigning deliverables and milestones
- Delivering the knowledge, structure, and resources you need to successfully implement and manage a robust Succession Process
Following the workshop, you’ll also receive an actionable Succession Plan customized to your organization. The Succession Plan becomes a living document and will form the foundation for managing your process, providing accountability, and measuring progress.
Ready To Get Started?
Contact us to learn more about our succession planning offerings and how we can help your organization for the future
For more information, contact Andrew Wright,
Director, Executive Education Programs
email@example.com | 519-675-5509