Richard Ivey Building 3353
- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Beata Gafka is an Assistant Professor in Finance, whose research interests lie at the intersection of empirical asset pricing and macro finance. In particular, her working papers explore the implications of free trade agreements for asset prices, sources of return predictability, and the relationship between amount of money in the economy and asset returns. She is also interested in market microstructure and informational efficiency of the price formation process.
Before pursuing her Ph.D., Beata spent two years working in investment banking in London, England with a particular focus on the provision of client clearing and collateral solutions for derivatives trading. In her spare time, she enjoys cycling, hiking, and learning foreign languages.
- HBA 1: 3303 Finance
- DPhil, Finance, University of Oxford, Saïd Business School, United Kingdom
- MSc, Finance, Bocconi University, Italy
- BA, Finance and Accounting, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- BSc, Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Commerzbank AG
- Barclays Capital