Click here to make your gift - it does make a difference.
Cheque or Money Order
Send a cheque or money order payable to The Ivey Business School at Western University to:
The Ivey Fund
Ivey Business School
1255 Western Road
London, Ontario, Canada N6G 0N1
Phone or Fax
You can make your credit card gift by telephone, fax or secure on-line pledge form. Please provide us with your credit card number and expiration date.
Phone: 519-661-4161 or 1-877-483-9896 ext 84161
Online and Telephone Banking
You will need your unique identification number to set this up - please call 519-661-4161 or 1-877-483-9896 ext 84161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out your number.
If you do not have an existing pledge to Ivey, please ensure you also let us know to expect your donation so that the University directs your funds to Ivey.
To set up your online banking
- Go to your bank's website (if you're not already using online banking, click on the online banking icon to register - your personal bank card number will allow you access to your bank accounts)
- Create a new payee by selecting the province of Ontario and entering Western University, Donations in the appropriate box. Enter your unique identification number - contact us (above) if you need it
- To then pay via online banking, follow the instructions as indicated by your bank.
To set up your telephone banking
- Access your bank by using the telephone banking number provided by your institution.
- Follow the instructions to set up Western University, Donations as a new payee. Enter your unique identification number - contact us (above) if you need it.
- To then pay via telephone banking, follow the instructions as indicated by your bank.
For further assistance, or to let us know the donation is on the way, please contact us: 519-661-4161 or 1-877-483-9896 ext 84161 or email@example.com
Gifts of Securities
Learn more about making a gift of securities.
Did you know that you can double, or even triple your gift to Ivey? Many companies encourage their employees to give to charities by offering a matching gift program. Learn more.