POWERED BY WOmen of IVEY
Ivey Women Investing in Leadership (IWIL) is a new, women-led initiative. Our mission is to create an ongoing giving community that invests in the next generation of women leaders and connects alumni to each other and to the School. Membership in the group builds community, provides a platform for dialogue about critical issues, and allows IWIL members to contribute meaningfully to the current and future successes of the School and society.
The IWIL Giving Circle is committed to investing in women-identified students in pursuit of an Ivey education and allows women to use their voices and philanthropic support to advocate for inclusion and uplift others. In honour of Ivey’s centennial year, IWIL’s goal is to inspire 100 women to give $100,000 in recognition that together, their philanthropy can help to meaningfully shape the next generation of leaders.
HOW IT WORKS
The IWIL Fund will support opportunities for women-identified students. Our goal is to raise a minimum of $10,000,000 through donations of $100,000 from 100 women. Donors will have the ability to pledge their support over a period of time that best accommodates their overall financial goals. For an immediate impact, 70% of the fund will be allocated as expendable; the remaining 30% will be used to create an endowment to grow the fund to provide scholarships and support for the School in perpetuity.
Donors become part of the IWIL network, with exclusive engagement opportunities, the ability to meet with Ivey leadership, contribute your voice, and engage in meaningful dialogue about Ivey’s strategic goals; an annual Critical Issues forum exclusively for IWIL donors; the opportunity to mentor current Ivey students; and peer-to-peer networking, learning opportunities and other social events. Members can engage as much or as little as they would like. You'll receive regular impact reports to showcase the power of your gift in action.