What does it mean to become an Ivey Leadership Donor?
These individuals make a bold statement through their annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Ivey Fund. We invite you to learn more about our Ivey Society levels and hope you make the decision to partner with Ivey to fuel our future Yes! I want to become an Ivey Society member...
Benefits of being a Partner Donor ($10,000+)
- Exclusive biannual communications from the Dean
- First in line invitations to professional development events, such as Ivey Idea Forums
- Special access to Ivey content, such as links to webinars and research
- Identified as Partner within online donor roll
Benefits of being a Principal Donor ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Identified as Principal within online donor roll
Benefit of being an Investor Donor ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Identified as Investor within online donor roll
Benefit of Builder (5 consecutive years of giving)
- Identified as Builder within online donor roll
For a list of our 2017 Ivey Fund Leadership donors see our online Donor Roll.