How accountants can help business adapt to climate change
June 16, 2015
Accountants play a critical role in helping business adapt to climate change. While businesses often approach climate change issues via the sustainability department, the finance team is critical to developing robust solutions.
On June 16, join experts from CPA Canada, Ernst & Young LLP, and TD Bank Group among others to learn how accountants can plan for and adapt to the impacts of climate change.
Risks and opportunities of a changing climate seminar
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Time: 8-9:30 a.m.
Location: CPA Ontario (69 Bloor Street East, Toronto)
- Cathy Cobey, CPA, CA, Associate Partner, Advisory Services, Ernst and Young LLP (EY)
- Rachel Guthrie, Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility, TD Bank Group
- Neil Comer, Senior Climatologist, Risk Sciences International
- Antoine Belaieff, Director of Regional Planning, Metrolinx
- Julie Desjardins, CPA, CA, Director, Reporting and Capital Markets, CPA Canada (moderator)