Are you looking for another opportunity to explore new learning experiences with high-achieving peers? Peers who will challenge you to see things from many perspectives? The Ivey Business School at Western University has designed a summer experience that will challenge you and build on your leadership potential. You will experience fast-paced learning and development with Ivey faculty, speakers and team projects. Experience the difference learning with cases makes as you work in teams and tackle challenging topics.
The Ivey Summer Leadership Program (SLP) is an intensive nine-day residential summer enrichment program for students going into grades 10, 11 and 12 from diverse backgrounds. It offers an ambitious curriculum of academics, collaborative projects and recreational activities.
While staying on-campus at Western University, you will get a taste of Ivey's undergraduate business program - the Ivey HBA - and gain a clearer understanding of the doors that can open to you with flexible university degree options. You will experience Ivey's iconic new building, learn from Ivey faculty, and sample Ivey curriculum highlights in marketing, accounting, operations and entrepreneurship. Other features of our program include:
- Canada’s Wonderland Business Competition – Ivey SLP teams will pitch their ideas to the Canada’s Wonderland executive team for potential implementation at the park the following season
- “How to Pitch to a Dragon” workshop held by former Writer/Producer/Director on Dragons' Den, Four Rooms and The Big Decision, Charlie Smith.
- Site visits with various companies within London
- Team building activities
- Live like a university student - stay at Western’s own Ontario Hall (food and accommodation included in tuition)
- 2 day Case-Competition or as we like to call them, 48’s
- Other activities are still being added - more details and a schedule will be provided upon acceptance of an offer of admission