Simple, Effective, and Free Job Posting
Posting a job is a critical component to generating awareness of your firm on campus. Often, a posting will drive attendance to other on-campus branding initiatives, such as info-sessions and networking opportunities.
The Ivey Career Management job board is accessed by students as part of the Ivey web platform required for daily curriculum and programming needs.
New and Enhanced Career Management System
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new and enhanced online Career Management system. With this central platform you will be able to view our resumé books and submit and view your job postings.
Please note that use of this system to submit your job postings is optional and you are still able to submit job postings by email.
Should you wish to utilize our online system, please follow the steps below.
- Follow this link to create a new account
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email stating that your account has been approved. You now are now an "Existing User" - please see below.
- Follow this link to login to the online system
- Login to your account using your email address and password. If you have forgotten or misplaced your password, please follow this link to reset your password.
- After logging in, select "Job Postings" from the far left hand menu and then "Post a New Job".
- You will receive an email when your job posting has been approved and made visible to your target group (ie: Alumni, Graduating Students, Continuing Students) on the online system.
Prefer to email us your job posting?
Please send your posting to your Client Relations Manager, Recruiting Logistics Coordinator or to email@example.com
Word files are preferred.