|Deadline Date:||Monday, September 15, 2019|
|Posted:||Monday, August 25, 2019|
|Please Submit:||Cover Letter, Resumé, Transcript (Ivey transcripts + 2 years)|
|Application Method:||Electronically to Career Management|
|Address:||55 Lantern Drive Toronto, On, M5G 1K3|
|City / Prov:||416 555 5555|
|Telephone:||416 555 5555|
|Contact:||Ms. B. Smith|
|Title:||Human Resources Manager|
Lightbulb Inc. is an international consulting company with offices in 24 countries. Our focus is helping companies improve their performance by developing excellence in operations, strategy and leadership.
Our corporate culture focuses on results, not trappings. We don't care if you're wearing a designer suit, as long as you're working hard for the success of our clients. Our offices are informal and comfortable environments designed to foster creativity and outside-the-box thinking.
We recognize that strength lies in diversity, and are strongly committed to creating a diverse workforce. We also believe strongly in a healthy balance between work and personal life. Although hours are sometimes long, we encourage our staff to take time for themselves between major projects.
Our company rewards creativity and commitment generously. We have no patience for time-serving or negativism. "Team" is an overused and often misused word, but at Lightbulb, it's the only way we know to get things done.
As a Consultant, you'll be part of a team of 15 to 20 people, working closely with a portfolio of clients to define issues, delineate projects, gather and analyze research, develop recommendations and work through implementation. You will participate in all client meetings, play a role in major presentations and write sections of the final report. Your responsibilities will increase in breadth and depth as you prove yourself to your team members.
- Your career at Lightbulb will begin with an intensive two-week training program.
- You will then be assigned a mentor within your team, who will be available to guide and advise you throughout your first years with the firm.
- Training opportunities are regularly posted on the Lightbulb intranet and all staff members are encouraged to apply for programs they feel are relevant and useful.
- If you want to take courses at an accredited university or college to further your business education or broaden your life interests, you may apply for educational assistance, which usually covers the full cost of any course.
Lightbulb offers a wide variety of career opportunities in Canada and around the world. In fact, if you're interested in moving into senior management, you will be strongly encouraged to consider international and cross-functional postings every two to three years. Jobs are listed on the Lightbulb intranet before being advertised publicly. All things being equal, we'd rather hire someone who understands our culture. All consultants are considered for supervisory roles at the end of three years, and partnerships at the end of six years. Partners serve as team leaders. Senior managers are recruited from the ranks of partners.
- Work or volunteer experience that demonstrates leadership
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment.