Richard Ivey Building 3327
- Environmental Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Environmental Policy
- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
I am an applied microeconomist working primarily on environmental issues, with a focus on firms and the environment. My recent work shows how changes at the firm in response to environmental policy contribute to a cleaner economy, and how environmental policy affects a firm’s decision to participate in foreign markets.
- Global Macroeconomics for Managers (HBA 2)
- PhD in Economics, University of British Columbia
- MA in Economics, University of British Columbia
- BSc Honours in Economics, University of Victoria
- Instructor, Continuing Studies, University of British Columbia (2014-2017)
- Economist, Statistics Canada (2016)
- Research Assistant, University of British Columbia (2011-2013)