- To search for publications by a specific faculty member, select the database and then select the name from the Author drop down menu.
Steve Wu is an Assistant Professor in Managerial Accounting and Control at the Ivey Business School. He obtained his Ph.D. in Accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Steve’s research focuses in the area of management accounting, especially the design of management control systems and how these systems influence employees/managers’ decisions and behaviors. He is also interested in topics of corporate governance and executive compensation.
- HBA2: Managerial Accounting and Control
- PhD, Accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- MSc, Accounting, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- BBA, MIS, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Assistant Professor, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Consultant, Strategic Cost Management Association, Taiwan