At Ivey, we look for motivated professionals who bring diverse perspectives and are passionate about analytics. Our 360-assessment framework seeks to understand all aspects of a candidate’s character, qualifications, and experiences.
- Completed an undergraduate degree with course work in the following areas: Calculus; Linear Algebra; Statistics or Probability.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, demonstrated through university-level course work or work experience.
- Two to 10 years of full-time work experience – This ensures that you and your classmates will have experiences that equally contribute to team and class discussions, along with the context and maturity to apply this learning in a professional setting.
- Demonstrated readiness and enthusiasm to translate theoretical concepts and quantitative analysis into meaningful insights as demonstrated through your references, education and work experiences, and admissions interview.
- Candidates must be living and working in Canada at the time of application to be eligible for the Master of Management in Analytics program.