At Ivey, we look for motivated professionals who bring diverse perspectives and are passionate about analytics. Our 360-assessment framework seeks to understand all aspects of a candidate’s character, qualifications, and experiences.
- Completed an undergraduate degree with course work in the following areas: Calculus; Linear Algebra; Statistics or Probability.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, demonstrated through university-level course work or work experience.
- Two to 10 years of full-time work experience – This ensures that you and your classmates will have experiences that equally contribute to team and class discussions, along with the context and maturity to apply this learning in a professional setting.
- Demonstrated readiness and enthusiasm to translate theoretical concepts and quantitative analysis into meaningful insights as demonstrated through your references, education and work experiences, and admissions interview.
- Candidates must be living and working in Canada at the time of application to be eligible for the Master of Management in Analytics program.
GMAT scores not required
We look beyond GMAT scores. We look for well-rounded leaders who bring unique perspectives , and as such, a GMAT is not required. In some cases, a GMAT may be recommended to strengthen your application.