Submit Your Profile for a Preliminary Assessment
Have you completed an undergraduate degree in business, economics, statistics, science, technology, engineering, or mathematics with two to 10 years of work experience and want to know if you meet our admission requirements? Before you apply, we can review your skills and credentials to confirm your eligibility. Submit your resumé or LinkedIn profile to us using the provided form and we will contact you within two business days. We'll provide additional application instructions, and advise on any tips that may help strengthen your application.
The documents required for a complete Ivey Master of Management in Analytics application include:
- The completed online application form.
- Your answers to three essay questions designed to provide a clear picture of your learning objectives and expectations.
- Two completed reference evaluation forms as supporting evidence of your professional experience, abilities, and character.
- Digital copy of your transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended uploaded to the application. Official transcripts will be required if an offer of admission is made.
In some situations, we will also request:
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL) if your first language is other than English.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores.