Complement and Build on Your Professional Experience
The curriculum is designed to help you achieve greater levels of success for yourself and your organization. It’s structured to provide you with the tools to think broadly about your business and the environment in which it operates. Most importantly, it will help you develop the type of knowledge, skills, and abilities shared by the world's most effective leaders.
You will develop stronger analytical, decision-making, and implementation skills by applying data analysis to business decision-making. This new way of thinking will become integral to everything you do. These abilities are applicable right away, providing immediate benefits to your career and your organization.
- Learn to approach business decisions in a logical, quantitative, and systematic way.
- Build and deploy innovation-centric and empathic-design strategies using data and mathematic models.
- Apply appropriate quantitative and analytical methods from the field of analytics to analyze information, analyze complex and large data sets, and develop predictive and prescriptive models.
- Learn basic computer programming to manipulate data and construct models.
- Identify a problem and formulate a conceptual model to represent the problem.
- Understand large-scale applications of analytics across a wide variety of industries.
- Integrate material from field courses with skills gained in other courses to address enterprise-wide opportunities.
- Present results in technical and non-technical terms to different stakeholders.
- Develop teamwork, critical thinking, communication, and analytical skills.
The Master of Management in Analytics Program curriculum consists of 19 courses across three terms. The careful sequencing of the individual classes, courses, and term themes are designed to build on one another to deliver a powerful and unique learning experience.