This initiative has produced a collection of indigenous Africa business cases in partnership with faculty at Universities in Africa. Beyond the specific cases listed below, check out the Ivey Publishing website for other cases and teaching resources.
Further Ivey is very proud of our 39 Country Initiative. Since 2011 Ivey has made a substantial commitment to empowering management educators in the least developed countries in the world by making our Ivey library of cases available. Many countries on the continent of Africa are eligible for this program. Read more about the 39 Country Initiative.
- Increasing Capacity at Sawdust Company Rwanda in collaboration with Murty Kopparthi 9B15M034, 8B15M034
- Enhancing Competitive Strategy at Darling Kenya in collaboration with Pamela Odhiambo, 9B15A012, 8B15A012
- Launching Ushahidi Globally 9B14E010, 8B14E010
- Lilgaa Property Management Ltd.’s Expansion, in collaboration with Charles Lagat, 9B14M043, 8B14M043
- Rwanda Backpackers 9B13A046, 8B13A046
- Helio Polymer Enterprises Expansion Plans in Kenya, in collaboration with Pamela Odhiambo, 9B14D002, 8B14D002
- EA Financial in Ghana, in collaboration with Francis Ayensu, 9B14M042, 9B14M042
- Scuby’s Enterprise Ltd.: Starting a Business in Ghana, in collaboration with Francis Ayensu, 9B14M041, 8B14M041
- Expansion at JKUAT Nakuru Campus, Kenya in collaboration with Pamela Odhiambo, Case # 9B13M021and Teaching Note # 8B13M021.
- Cool Pastures Dairy in Rift Valley, Kenya in collaboration with Pamela Odhiambo Case # 9B13M044, 9B13M045, 9B13M046 and Teaching Note #8B13M044 .
- Milango Microfinance, Kenya in collaboration with Fridha Theuri Case #9B13M052 and Teaching Note #8B13M052.
- Bella Springs, Ghana in collaboration with Francis Ayensu Case # 9B13D009 and Teaching Note #8B13D009.